• To facilitate a community conversation on the topic of homelessness in our community;
• To raise awareness and dispel myths;
• To define the issue, identify and understand the causes and exacerbating factors of homelessness;
• To better understand the prevalence of homelessness in surrounding communities; and,
• To talk about gaps in services and potential solutions to end or reduce homelessness.
Resource Fair: 6:30 -7:00 pm and 8:30 – 9:00 pm, before and after the program
Program: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Keynote Speakers and a panel will address the causes and an overview of homelessness in the greater Fenton Community and in Genesee County, as well as some of the services and resources available to help people dealing with homelessness.
Please join us as we learn more about this critical community issue and what we can do to reduce and help end homelessness.
No registration required. Sock donations will be gratefully accepted and will be distributed to agencies serving the homeless.
If you would like more information on this program, please contact: Polly Sheppard at 810-938-3020 or the First Presbyterian Church at 810-629-7801.