Growing in Service to Jesus Christ
We welcome you to our church home dedicated to the glory and praise of God, and invite you to worship with us regularly. If you know of anyone in need of Pastoral care, please make our Pastors aware of that need. We hope that you will be blessed by joining us in worship, education, fellowship and service. We have been witnessing to Jesus Christ for over 175 years in downtown Fenton.
“Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the twelve. Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers and sisters at one time.” 1 Cor 15:3-6
The Lent season of the church year begins Ash Wednesday (March 1 this year) and ends on Easter (April 16 this year). Lent is a period of penitence for our sins and yet another opportunity to get into a right relationship with our God and Savior. Thanks be to God!
- Ash Wednesday Worship Service: March 1, 7:30 pm
- Lenten study led by Rev. Jim Foster on Sunday mornings, March 5 – April 2, in our church conference room
- Lenten study with St. Jude’s Episcopal Church at St. Jude’s: Sunday nights, March 5 – April 2, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Palm Sunday worship services with special music at both services, April 9, 9:00 am & 11:00 am
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae worship service, April 13, 7:00 pm
- Good Friday worship service, April 14, noon
- Easter Worship Services: 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Last Chance to be included in Church Picture Directory
We know some members could not make the earlier picture sessions at our church. So we have arranged another opportunity for you to have your picture taken on May 12 and May 13 so that you may be included in the new picture directory of our members. You will soon be able to click on a button here and set up your picture appointment time.