Completing the Miracle
Our building renovation has been a series of miracles from Building on a Miracle, to Living the Miracle and now Completing the Miracle. We hope that we can, with God’s help, accomplish yet another miracle and pay off the mortgage! Click on the link below to see a summary brochure of information about our last required capital campaign.
November 30, 2018 – Update on progress
We would like to recognize and thank our members for their faithful giving to the Building Fund over many years!
- After 5 years of investigating various building options, our congregation held a caucas on May 16, 2004 and advised the Session to proceed with a significant building renovation.
- The renovation construction occurred during 2011 with a total project cost of almost $1.7 million. Because of the two previous building campaigns, we “only” had to borrow a little less than $900,000.
- We are now 5/6 into our fourth 3-year building campaign where we had hoped to Complete the Miracle by substantially paying off the remaining mortgage. As of November 30, 2018, we have received $310,150 toward the pledged amount of $351,941.
- As of November 30, 2018, our mortgage balance is $287,788.95
- We now expect that at the end of this campaign on May 31, 2019, we will owe approximately $200,000-$250,000 on the mortgage. Said another way, we will have paid 85% of the building renovation cost by the end of May 2019.
Welcome to OnLine Giving
First Presbyterian Church of Fenton
Thank you for your financial support of the ministries of your church. You can now give in the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere with your smart device.
When you click on the button below, it will take you to the donations page for our church administered by the Presbyterian Mission Exchange.
You will find two funds to choose from:
- General Offering Fund: To finance the Operating Budget of the church.
- Building Fund: To pay off the church mortgage.
Donations can be set up as one-time donations or on a weekly, quarterly, monthly, or annual schedule.
Please contact the church office during business hours (M-Th, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM; F, 9:00 AM-12:00 noon) if you have any questions.