Completing the Miracle
Our building renovation has been a series of miracles from Building on a Miracle, to Living the Miracle and now Completing the Miracle. We hope that we can, with God’s help, accomplish yet another miracle and pay off the mortgage! Click on the link below to see a summary brochure of information about our last required capital campaign.
December 31, 2019 – Update on progress
We would like to recognize and thank our members for their faithful giving to the Building Fund over many years!
- After 5 years of investigating various building options, our congregation held a caucas on May 16, 2004 and advised the Session to proceed with a significant building renovation.
- The renovation construction occurred during 2011 with a total project cost of almost $1.7 million. Because of the two previous building campaigns, we “only” had to borrow a little less than $900,000.
- We have successfully completed our fourth 3-year building fund campaign by again receiving more than was pledged.
- As of May 31, 2019, our mortgage balance is $235,420.
- As of December 31, 2019, our mortgage balance is $214,716.
- We will pay off the remaining mortgage through (1) money that is designated toward the building fund and, if necessary, (2) money that is taken from the operating budget to meet the required monthly mortgage payment.
Welcome to OnLine Giving
First Presbyterian Church of Fenton
Thank you for your financial support of the ministries of your church. You can now give in the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere with your smart device.
When you click on the button below, it will take you to the donations page for our church administered by the Presbyterian Mission Exchange.
You will find two funds to choose from:
- General Offering Fund: To finance the Operating Budget of the church.
- Building Fund: To pay off the church mortgage.
Donations can be set up as one-time donations or on a weekly, quarterly, monthly, or annual schedule.
Please contact the church office during business hours (M-Th, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM; F, 9:00 AM-12:00 noon) if you have any questions.