Parenting the Love & Logic Way
September 18 – October 23
6-7:45pm in the Youth Room
$35/Family for materials – free for returning families
Not just for use with kids, you’ll learn 2 rules that are effective in all relationships!
- How to set firm limits in loving ways without anger, lectures, threats or repeated warnings.
- When others cause problems or misbehave, you hand these problems back in loving ways.
Led by Tina Ritchie, topics covered are:
- Session 1:Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk, and Begging
- Session 2:Teaching Responsibility Without Losing Their Love
- Session 3:Setting limits Without Waging War
- Session 4:Avoiding Power-Struggles
- Session 5:Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
- Session 6:Teaching Kids to Complete Chores… Without Reminders and Without Pay
Register in Fellowship Hall or call the office today!